Adopt Industry-Endorsed Retail Management Curriculum
Retail employs over 42 million people in the United States, and the need for a workforce skilled in marketing, management, technology, budgeting, and leadership is at an all time high.
By offering the Retail Management Certificate for credit at your community college you provide students with the core competencies defined by industry as the most relevant and focused for success.
Additionally, your college will experience the benefits of:
- Accessing a prescriptive course structure and OER (Open Education Resources) curriculum aligned directly with student learning outcomes
- Increasing your completion rates, because the Retail Management Certificate is an industry specific certificate that can be completed in as little one year
- Closing the skills gap for business and industry by providing in-demand skills employers need
- Linking students to a career pathway in one the nation’s largest sectors
- Providing students with skills and competencies that are transferable to all industries
- Networking with 135+ Community Colleges for support and partnership
- Gaining access to 7500+ leading retailers and linking students directly to jobs
Visit our How to Become a Participating College section to learn more.
To see a full list of participating colleges visit the Find a College section of this website.